Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HOMO-THUG... The Solution


Let me start by saying I got this picture from another blog that I saw so I do not claim to be the one who discovered this. But I have seen these fools on the streets in passing so I am going to feel free to propose my solution to the problem.
Homo-Thug was a term made popular back in late 90's. Maybe it started with the N.O.R.E album but feel free to correct me in your head if I'm wrong. Either way I think it needs to come back because that is all I can think of when I see this image. I don't care if they think they are gay or not. I think the solution to this problem is to have actual gay men, big BURLY, just got outta jail Mutha effers go around grabbing asses and straight hollering at these boys like they are chics!

"Ayy yo Pa. come over here let me talk to you.. don't be like that" or " Shorty! Shorty with the gray boxer briefs. You lookin good Son!... I see you" or "DANG Pa, you got a jiggly little thang thang. Can I walk with you?"

If stories of these aggressive gay ex-cons start going around the hood, little boys will pull their pants up and protect their adolescent butt holes.
We need this guy to get after them. BOOTY WARRIOR

No comments:

Post a Comment