Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog.. Me.. Can you believe it?






So I'm not a big blogger or even a big blog reader. and I do not have a facebook or twitter account so yes, I am an internet recluse and I am inclined to ask myself, "who cares what you have to say?" and then not knowing the answer to that question would lead me to think I didn't need a blog. So I am starting with that true confession. But I do have a lot to say on random or not so random topics so I am very well practiced at talking, commenting and pontificating on whatever. I was inspired or motivated to do this because my best friend- boyfriend -homieloverfriend told me I might be good at it. So here goes. One basic rule for now (but I reserve the right to add more later), I don't really have the patience for really long posts so I'm going to try to get to the point as briefly as possible for the most part. No essays here. I mean I'm a reader and all, I am not too slow to read lengthy content, I just can't be bothered sometimes ya know!? Enjoy!

P.S. I love the movie "Juice" hence the name of this blog. That's really the only explanation I have. I didn't want to over think it. Like I do with every other thing in my world. And if you didn't see "Juice" exit this site immediately. You won't get me at all! Patner!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that you ain't ish, and you'll never be ish, and you're less of a man than me so as soon as I decide that you ain't gon be ish...pow. So be it. You remember that. Cause I'm the one y'all need to be worried about. Patna.

    ReplyDelete